Welcome to our Careers area, where you'll find all open positions. We're committed to diversity and equal opportunity in our recruitment and hiring. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are welcome to apply for the open positions listed below. Candidates of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, see the instructions for the position you're interested in. Because of the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to every application, but if you are a potential candidate, we will contact you. To be considered for a position you must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Art and Curatorial Affairs
- John and Barbara Vogelstein Senior Curator of Contemporary Art
- Phillip and Edith Leonian Curator of Photography
Community Engagement and Partnerships
- Development Assistant, Corporate Relations
- Manager, Development Systems and Operations
- Senior Development Officer, Individual Giving
- School and Public Programs Education Fellow (F/T, Temporary)
- School and Teen Programs Education Fellow (F/T, Temporary)
- School Programs Education Fellow (F/T, Temporary)
- School, Family, and Community Programs Education Fellow (F/T, Temporary)
Operations and Facilities Management
Adults: In our paid internship program, interns are paired with a supervisor and integrated into our departments, participating in day-to-day workplace activities and projects with the guidance of full-time staff members. In addition to gaining extensive work experience, interns attend seminars that focus on the role of museums in society.
Internship placements are available in the spring, summer, and fall. We offer positions for undergraduate and graduate students, recent graduates, and adults who aren’t enrolled in higher education. In order to be considered for a position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Learn more about paid internships.
Apply for the upcoming summer cycle. Applications are open from February 2 to March 3, 2024.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teens: check out our paid teen internships.